DELIVERY WITHIN MALAYSIA
*Terms & Conditions
- If product is in stock, delivery is within 3 to 5 business days.
- For products not in stock, we will be able to make a special order for you from the supplier of the item you wish to order. While every effort is made to deliver the items to you within the shortest time span, please allow 2 to 6 weeks for delivery subject to stock availability from the supplier. For further enquiries, please email: email@example.com
- Please note that delivery charges are based on a single transaction/order. If you opt for partial/separate delivery from a single transaction/order, delivery charges are applicable for each delivery.
- In the event that the item(s) or parcel is undelivered and/or unclaimed by the customer from PosLaju and item(s) / parcel is returned to My Bookstore Online, the customer shall have to bear the cost of shipment and handling charges (for East Malaysia) to redeliver the item(s) / parcel.
- Free delivery is NOT applicable for items exceeding 20kg.
- Business days exclude public holidays and weekends.
- Kindly note should the order/parcel not been accepted or claimed by the customer/consignee or is undeliverable due to error or omission on the part of the customer/consignee or owner or for which no disposition instructions have been provided to My Book Store (shipper) within the 90 days (upon receiving email notification from our end) of its arrival, the order/parcel shall be considered unclaimed/abandoned.My Book Store has the right and shall abandoned the order/parcel and no substitute/refund/re-delivery request shall be entertained.